[wplug] noob

Mike Griffin mike at dmrnetworks.com
Fri Mar 14 12:19:30 EST 2003

Scott,

since you're going to be setting up an email server on redhat, I'd
suggest that you stay away from the 'monolithic blob' they call
sendmail. I know i'll get burned for this statement, but I think you'd
be better off going with exim or qmail.

I've used an x486 machine as a mail server before with no problems. A
pentium class machine would do you well.

Mike Griffin
Director of Network Services
DMR Networks
412.798.2525 x117