[wplug] Bastille Linux

James Kramer jmkramer at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 13 20:39:44 EST 2003

I am finally getting DSL installed on Monday. I am going to use
Bastille-Linux to harden my system prior to the DSL setup.  There is not
too much information in the manpage and /usr/share/doc/bastille.  Is there
anything that I should be aware of before running Bastille?  I understand
if I want to undo Bastille, I can run UndoBastille.  Does this work to
everyone's satisfaction.  I guess what I am asking, would anyone provide
insights into Bastille. It seems like a great program and is
recommended by the Debian Security Manual plus others.
Thanks in advance.
Jay