[wplug] (no subject)

Vanco, Donald VANCOD at PIOS.com
Thu Mar 13 14:23:25 EST 2003

sah at dhaka.net wrote:
> Mr. Shawn L. Djernes,
>
>    I need to SoundMAX SoundCard Driver (i8_audio) Of Linux
> 7.3 Redhat Version.
>    So, plaese send me these sounddriver at
>
>    rinkubd2003 at hotmail.com

	Hmmm - I left my decoder ring at home today, but I think what you're
getting at is supporting audio based on the integrated sound in an Intel
i850 based motherboard.  I'd have to check, but I don't think you're going
to find it supported, particularly on RH 7.3.  I believe that you need to
load ALSA -
http://www.alsa-project.org/

	You may also want to take a look at the Linux Laptop sites as I
believe it was pretty common in lots of laptops (Sony, etc)
Don