[wplug] Google proxy server

Coutch, Robert Robert.Coutch at tvratings.com
Wed Mar 12 10:34:45 EST 2003

We're all using Linux here, right?

I keep cookies turned off and my ISP makes sure I never get the same IP
twice.

If you're concerned about privacy and use (God help you) Internet Explorer.

Go get SpyBot and let it scan your system.
You might be surprised to see what comes up.

I can't remember the website for SpyBot but you can use Google (OK, maybe
another search engine) to get it.

BTW - It's FREE.

-Bob