[wplug] DMA

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Tue Mar 11 18:32:58 EST 2003

I had those exact errors in my dmesg from my DVD drive.  It is a fairly old
drive, is yours?  I wouldget bad performance, even with DMA on, and it would
hang on the same part of movies consistently.  After talking to some people,
I basically decided that the drive was too old and too crappy to play newer
DVD's.

	-Zach