[wplug] RH - XP dual boot - write error on VFAT from RH

Tim Quinlan tim at techfocus.net
Thu Mar 6 23:03:31 EST 2003

I think Andreas meant to read/write to the VFAT partition, not the NTFS
partiton.

Andreas, it does seem very strange that you can write to some
directories and not otheres.  Are you able to write to anywhere in the
VFAT partiton as root?  If so maybe there is something up with the way
you are mounting it.