[wplug] need help with partitions

Edward C. Smith esmith at tranzor.net
Mon Mar 3 06:18:55 EST 2003

I recently had a similar problem. I upgraded my win2k partition to win XP, and
in the process managed to screw up every partition on my system.

By the time I was finished I had corupted my /home partition via the DOS fdisk
writing a new partition over half the old one.

It was a huge mess and I wound up reinstalling both XP and Linux. My advice
would be to try and salvage what you can, and maybe use gnu parted to adjust
the remaining partitions.

-Ed