[wplug] What are you doing with YOUR spare cycles?

redtoade redtoade at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 09:43:55 EDT 2003

Just out of curiosity, I thought I might take an
impromptu poll.  While you're off eating lunch, and
your box is sitting there churning away at that ever
important screen saver... is it doing anything else in
the background (intentionally that is)?

Have you signed up for Oxford's small pox cure
(networked computer) project?  Or maybe Parabon's
cancer cure team?  Perhaps your cracking keys in an
attempt to get Linux running on the XBox (which might
be finished for all I know).

Or maybe you have no idea what I'm talking about.
Whichever.  Bark up if you got 'em!

[Of course there's the good old seti project.  If
you're doing the ET thing, and you're not part of a
group, might I suggest you join ours?
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_127675.html ]