[wplug] ISP Recommendations

John Strange john at strangeness.org
Thu Jun 26 16:07:06 EDT 2003

Welp,

If not you have every tom, dick, and harry running their business sites
off your DSL service, charging on $30 a month for service.  Then you
also have every script kiddie in the world hitting and exploiting your
customers...

This is a sound alternative, and you would be suprised at the service
that Armstrong provide both in Customer Servirce, reliability, and
speed.  I pay $55a month for the SOHO package and I almost ALWAYS see
the 192K cap that I have.  Can't complain about a T1 speeds for $55 a
month.  I've been part of two large ISP's, I can tell you that to
provide the service that Armstrong cable does, is NOT easy.  They have
probably the best provider I've been on in a while.