[wplug] compression follow-up

bgtrio at yahoo.com bgtrio at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 09:33:27 EDT 2003

Yes I succeeded in the installation.  Two caveats though:

1. This was a while ago, version 4.2.  I think I installed from source but
I'm not sure.

2. I installed it on redhat 8.x, I've since upgraded to 9.0 which includes
a new glibc so I have no idea if it even works (or ever worked, actually,
since I don't recall trying those particular plugins- I played mostly wiht
the delay/echo ones when I first installed it then got too busy to play
for a while).

I wonder if there's enough interest to have a wplug General User Meeting
devoted to linux audio content-creation software (i.e., wave editors yes,
xmms no), perhaps have a lightning-talk session where each person shows
off something different?

Bryon

--
http://www.livejournal.com/~bryguypgh