[wplug] ISP Recommendations

Bill bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com
Thu Jun 26 07:36:27 EDT 2003

Andrew

CMU used to offer DSL where you would have a CMU IP address.  I would
suggest doing this if its still offered, some of the online student
services used to require a local IP for access. If I remember right, you
could also have the cost added to your student bill, which may be of
convenience to you.

-b

Bill <bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com>