[wplug] System admin book

John Strange john at strangeness.org
Mon Jun 23 09:41:55 EDT 2003

Roaming profiles on linux?

I think you are a little confused, remember unix doesn't have roaming
profiles.  What exactly are you trying to get to work?  That users have
the same home directory no matter what machine they log into?

If so NFS/NIS/Automount would be a much better solution for you if you
are just running linux machines.

- John