[wplug] System admin book

Shawn shawn at internetprovidersinc.com
Sun Jun 22 16:56:51 EDT 2003

I am desperatly trying to find a book on linux networking. I currently
have 13 pc's running linux and have been trying to use Samba to do
filesharing and roaming profiles.I am begining to think this doesnt work
with out windows in the network. Can I do this with NFS.  My Problem is
that I can create workgroups all daylong with Samba but the clients are
not joining the domain I have specified. They get locked out and I cant
see them. I stuck a win98 client and it joined the domain easily. Why
would a win98 machine join and the linux boxes not?

If I can do this with Samba let me know and I will send the config files
to see what Im doing wrong. If I have to do this with NFS   HELP!!! I
have never used it before.