[wplug] [OT] calling all hams

Bill bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com
Fri Jun 20 11:25:57 EDT 2003

Sorry for the offtopic post, but I know there are alot of active Pgh
hams on the list.  I just had my first class last night, and wanted to
start networking with the community.  Anyway, I want to start collecting
advice on a starter rig, groups in my area (SE Pgh), and the like.  I
tried a web search and found tons of general links, but not much
specific to Pittsburgh.  If anyone has advice on such things, please
contact me offlist.

Again sorry to the rest of the list for the offtopic post.

Thanks

-b
--
Bill <bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com>