[wplug] phpmyadmin

billings at negate.org billings at negate.org
Thu Jun 19 16:27:08 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 15:42, John Strange wrote:
> FreeBSD port of phpmyadmin?
>
> Hmm unless I'm mistaken phpmyadmin should not require any ports to
> freebsd long as yo have php enabled.  You should be able to untar into
> the path of your website and access t normally.

He's talking about the version of phpmyadmin in /usr/ports on FreeBSD.

> On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 15:17, Shawn wrote:
> > I just installed the phpmyadmin port on a FBSD 5.0 server for the first
> > time.
> > I normally download the tar and install where I want. Does anyone know
> > where and how I access it now that it is installed from ports.
> > Thanks

I didn't install it, but I looked at the Makefile for it, and I think it
ends up in /usr/local/www/data.default/phpMyAdmin.  Try poking around in
/usr/local/www if it doesn't exist there.

--
Jonathan S Billings <billings at negate.org>
TSFNKP