[wplug] System admin book

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Thu Jun 19 12:05:11 EDT 2003

while we are on the subject of books, does anyone know of any good core MAc
os x and unix progRamming booKs??  i'm thinking of learning how to program
using a mac, but I just Don't know where to begin.

-henry 2

--On Thursday, June 19, 2003 9:48 AM -0400 Scott Bourns
<scott at scottbourns.com> wrote:r