[wplug] Configuring JK2 with Apache2.x & Tomcat4.x Problem

Bill bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com
Tue Jun 17 14:33:02 EDT 2003

Mahbub

To get jk2 working you have to configure shm which is not specifically
addressed in the documentation.  I dont remember offhand what the exact
config params were, you should search the mail archives for the tomcat
list.  I know the correct parameters were posted on that list within the
last year.  If you cant find them, posting to that list is more likely
to get you the help you'll need.

-b

Bill <bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com>