[wplug] xterm problem

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Mon Jun 16 17:21:05 EDT 2003

I've had this probelm recently with my xterms. Sometimes when I click to
highlight some text to cut and paste, the selection starts in a place I
don't want. If it were a text editor, it's almost like a mark is being
set. I use xterm-brand xterms. /usr/X11R6/bin/xterm version 4.2.0(165)
This doesn't happen on any other machine but this one.
Since X is on my top 3 list of things I hate configuring, (next to sound
and printers), I'm not sure where to start looking.
Switching to xterm of the month isn't a good solution to me, unless there
was a really compelling reason to do it.

-james