[wplug] computer use for the young

squeegy-wplug squeegy-wplug at squeegy.org
Fri Jun 13 15:13:20 EDT 2003

I don't remember writing that TV had no merits, nor that all media on tape
or DVD was devoid of merits.  As to what to what you like to do when you
can't watch your tv, that is your own choice.  Personnally I can think of
alot of things more interesting then eating dirt or picking fuzz, but hey
you know what you like.

Of course this discussion is silly.  you have no chance in the world of
changing my mind and I have no chance in the world of changing yours,
unless of course I put it on tv.