[wplug] What you really want...

Robert E. Coutch recoutch at usaor.net
Thu Jun 12 13:53:12 EDT 2003

Some claim FreeBSD is more stable but I don't believe that.
It does change less often than Linux but I can't say if that's good or bad.

It doesn't support as much desktop hardware as Linux but does support
servers well.

I use the 4.7 release but haven't tried the 5.x stuff so there may be
better support for the desktop there.

Give it a try. Download it for free from www.freebsd.org .

You can even run some Linux programs on FreeBSD.

-Bob