[wplug] Audio: Compression Utility?

bgtrio at yahoo.com bgtrio at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 14:17:24 EDT 2003

I am interested in the answer.

I would suggest checking out some of the .wav editors that have come out
for linux lately, they typically have a lot of plug-in type effects.  I'd
be shocked if there wasn't a LADSPA compression plug-in.

Last time I compressed a sound file this way I used cool-edit 95
shareware.  Maybe it will run under wine, you can still find the
shareware file if you look around.

Bryguy

--
http://www.livejournal.com/~bryguypgh