[wplug] recovering /usr/bin?

John Strange john at strangeness.org
Thu Jun 12 17:05:30 EDT 2003

It's the accelerated mga driver that comes with X, 4.3.0, just whenever
I drag a window around it just is slow, it's not snappy as it should
feel.  Another interesting thing is my keyboard is now missing
keystrokes under high load.. maybe I'll try a new kernel.  At first you
would think it's simply resource problem, but with dual 933 xeon, 512M
memory, g450 32M AGP, and ultra SCSI 160 you'd think that would not be
an issue.

Anyone had any luck with the 2.5.x series yet?