[wplug] recovering /usr/bin?

Robert E. Coutch recoutch at usaor.net
Thu Jun 12 11:15:35 EDT 2003

Sounds like a filesystem problem now.
What filesystem are you using ext3, reiser, etc. ?

MAYBE some recovery can be made with filesystem repair tools.

I've NEVER had an RPM lockup problem and I've been
using it for years on Mandrake, Red Hat and now SuSE.
Does this happen to you often?  Just on Gentoo?

Is this the place where some Debian user is supposed to insert a comment
about how apt-get is better?

Good Luck with this one,

Bob