[wplug] linux-friendly computer stores

Carl Benedict cbenedic at pittsburghtechs.com
Wed Jun 11 00:44:02 EDT 2003

Brady,

I know this is VERY biased, but I have been working as an independent
technical consultant for a few years now.  I have been working hard on
my start-up, aka Pittsburgh Techs.  There are not many of us involved in
the start-up at this time. Even though the market is pretty slow, I
still have active clients, and still do this type of work.  Pittsburgh
Techs is definitely a "linux friendly" company based in Cranberry
Township.  I have a client who does quite a bit with linux and I myself
use linux daily.  I will definitely be around for awhile.  This is my
livelihood.   I do custom systems, SOHO networks, custom solutions, web
design, servers (linux and BSD, of course), among other miscellany.  If
you are interested, send me an email.

Carl