[wplug] linux-friendly computer stores

joe gordon jgordon at telerama.com
Tue Jun 10 20:33:17 EDT 2003

Hello Brady,
    i don't know of any spcecific stores in the city that are linux
friendly stores in the city.  i can tell you what i did.  Purchased a
bare bones model from mwave.com added harddrive, cdrom, cdrom/burner,
and video card and added RH 9.  Sounds like a little work but it was
immensly satisfing for me.  Let me know if you need help.  i am not one
of the experts on this list but i would love to build another little
penguin.

    You might also try A2Z computing.  i heard at one time that they
will go this route but i do not know for sure.

bigjoe
jgordon at telerama.com