[wplug] computer use for the young

gonffen gonffen at gonffen.cjb.net
Tue Jun 10 13:15:51 EDT 2003

I can't be to much help I feel but I still remember being almost that
young.  :D  I remember in Kindergaten they had a DOS machine(just so ya
know this shows how young I really am) and the teacher would put a
sticky tab on the monitor everyday and we would hit the keys it said and
the a game would come up.(we could kind of read thou)  Then a couple
years later my dad bought a winbloze 3.1(in my opinion the only version
of winbloze that was any good) and what I used it for was playing games
like solitare and minesweeper.  Just my $0.02.