[wplug] MySQL - Got it!

Scott Bourns scott at scottbourns.com
Tue Jun 10 12:14:23 EDT 2003

I've never used ssh, but I'm planning to when I take this server live -
currently it's really just a demo box to make sure I can do handle some
things, while I'm learning.

Thanks for the tip, though - your (and others') insistence on ssh convinced
me to do some research, and I'm convinced I need to start using it.

Thanks!

Scott