[wplug] Distro survey

Keir Josephson kjoseph at stargate.net
Mon Jun 9 22:34:41 EDT 2003

Over the years I've run SuSE, Red Hat, Mandrake, BSD, and a brief stint
with Solaris for Intel (Don't ask :|). These days, though, I'm using Red
Hat 7.x & 9 at home. I'm looking at Gentoo now, and I'd like to finally
try out Debian this summer.

At work I'm primarily using Red Hat ES/AS 2.1. It has to have full tilt
support to get into our IT shop, besides, it runs really well with Oracle
on Proliant hardware. Not to mention it's a damn site cheaper than HP-UX
or Solaris.

-Keir