[wplug] Distro survey

Mike Procario lists at procario.org
Mon Jun 9 18:40:04 EDT 2003

Mandrake 8.2 on my desktop. Redhat 7.3 on my server. I need to get my digital
camera working on Linux and then I think I will be windows free, but my family
will still have windows in the house. I already use the GIMP to modify my
photos. I do all of my finances in GnuCash. I use Bluefish for html editing. I
happily use mutt for email and mozilla for web browsing.

I have Slackware 9.0 on CD which I would like to try, and I also have Mandrake
9.1 which is supposed to fix my digital camera problems (Canon A20).