[wplug] Distro survey

bgtrio at yahoo.com bgtrio at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 15:46:30 EDT 2003

I'm using redhat9 on several of my boxen, including my dell laptop.  The
hp box I gave to my niece and nephew is running debian, because it's
stable, it runs better on the 300mhz pentiumII in that box, and I don't
want to have to mess with it.

I'm a gamer too.  Winex has solved pretty much all my problems in that
arena.  Neverwinter nights runs pretty well under linux, as do all of the
id games, ut2003, and all the other games that the icculus people have
ported/fixed up for the linux community.

Bryguy

http://www.livejournal.com/~bryguypgh