[wplug] Forums?

Tim Lesher tim at lesher.ws
Thu Jun 5 10:56:23 EDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 10:21:26AM -0400, John Strange wrote:
> What about throwing up phpbb, or vbulletin on wplug.org so we can keep
> all the good info that we have on this mailing list a little easier to
> find and search on?

-1 from me... I don't want to add 'yet another' site to my list of
places I need to visit regularly, but invariably forget.  I like the
more immediate response and the convenience of having wplug delivered.

> Are there email archives, we could probably setup a weekly digest post
> in the forum as well if people still use the mailing list.

Now that's a much better idea.  Put the archives up, with a search
engine.

--
Tim Lesher <tim at lesher.ws>
http://www.lesher.ws