[wplug] WEP with RH 8.0

Andreas Rindler arindler at cmu.edu
Thu Jun 5 09:00:31 EDT 2003

Hey,
Thanks, I tried it in the script and in the console. It didn't work:

[root at Jodel root]# wlanctl-ng wlan0 dot11req_mibset
mibattribute=dot11PrivacyInvoked=true message=dot11req_mibset
  mibattribute=dot11PrivacyInvoked=true
  resultcode=success
[root at Jodel root]# wlanctl-ng wlan0 dot11req_mibset
mibattribute=dot11WEPDefaultKey0=XXXX mibattribute="data_string_too_short"
message=dot11req_mibset
  mibattribute=data_string_too_short
  resultcode=no_value
[root at Jodel root]# wlanctl-ng wlan0 dot11req_mibset
mibattribute-dot11WEPDefaultKeyID=0
mibattribute="argument_item_data_is_incomplete"
message=dot11req_mibset
  mibattribute=argument_item_data_is_incomplete
  resultcode=no_value
[root at Jodel root]#

Any ideas?
Thanks,