[wplug] plotters

Doug Green diego96 at mac.com
Tue Jun 3 11:09:57 EDT 2003

We use an HP, and I have had "technical problems" with postscript
files. It's solved with ps2pdf, and I think the major limitation is the
technician who is in charge of printing... still it's sometimes
frustrating to try to go between linux and windows. In my experience,
if linux drivers are available- USE THEM! It's a nightmare when your
print tech wants "Powerpoint" format...

-Doug