[wplug] RPM problems in redhat 8

John Strange john at strangeness.org
Mon Jun 2 09:05:35 EDT 2003

It's update with all the biggest things that could be affecting the rpm
database getting munched.  What's the pisser is updating it is a real
pain in the ass cause it hangs the rpm db.  So about 1 out of 3 rpm's I
have to stop and fix it AGAIN, and then hope it doesn't hang.  I gave up
last night patching the final rpms when it hung 3 in a row.

It's really pretty random at this point and it's about time to put
gentoo down on the home machine hehe :)  I just don't think wife would
let me get away with the downtime since it's out
firewall/nat/router/file server.

- John