[wplug] RedHat RPM Questions.

William Powell billpwl1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 21:14:57 EDT 2003

Alex, thanks for the response.  Yea, I figured RH 9 wouldn't help other
than a lot of the newer dependencies might be resolved for me.

I am using IceWM now on this laptop and it is acceptable for most tasks.
(Openoffice not included. It works fine, good for generating coffee
breaks and such.)

I did some more googling myself:

http://www.aplawrence.com/Linux/aptget.html

Which I will also try tonite.