[wplug] RedHat RPM Questions.

William Powell billpwl1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 20:40:13 EDT 2003

Does Redhat (8) have a tool that will attempt to locate and install all
dependencies that need to be resolved?  This would be something similar
to the apt-get for Debian or urpmi for mandrake.

I  have been trying to install gnucash  on my 133 Pentium laptop and it
has been just one dependency problem after another.  I had enough
trouble just getting X to run on this laptop so I am not sure I want to
upgrade the OS version any further.  Gnome take about 4 minutes to load.

Bill

--
Linux:  It's the way to go!