[wplug] PCI or USB Wireless card recommendations?

Procario, Michael Michael.Procario at science.doe.gov
Wed Jul 30 14:48:16 EDT 2003

I use the Linksys WUSB11. It is USB and I use it on a desktop linux box. It
uses the atmel driver (http://atmelwlandriver.sourceforge.net/news.html),
which I had to compile myself. However, it was easy to compile. It was
detected by rehdat 9.0, but I then had to tell redhat to use dhcp. I also
have another one for the kid's windows box.

--
Mike Procario
DOE - Division of High Energy Physics