[wplug] Picnic stuff, PLEASE READ

Jonathan S. Billings billings at negate.org
Thu Jul 24 20:19:11 EDT 2003

I have RSVP'd for the picnic.  I think there have been 5 or 6 others
who have.  I volunteered to get hot dogs and hamburgers.  I have a
sneaking suspicion that more than 5 people plan on attending, but since
so few of you have RSVP'd for the picnic, I'm going to be consulting
the Psychic hotline to determine how much food to buy.

Please contact bethlynn about whether you are going, and whether you
plan on bringing anything.  I'll consult bethlynn before calling the
psychic hotline.

--
   Jonathan Billings
billings at negate.org