[wplug] unused locales

Keith Wolters kowolters at email.com
Thu Jul 24 12:55:51 EDT 2003

I manage a RedHat 6.2 system whose /usr partition could use some cleaning up.  One potential candidate for recliming space seems to be /usr/share/locale/ where there are directories for a large number of locales.  I tried to identify which rpm packages own the files using 'rpm -qf /usr/share/locale/fr_FR' (picking one out of a hat) but that didn't match anything.  What I want to know is -- is there a utiliity to add/remove locales or am I safe just blowing them away?  I assume I might want to keep the 'en' and 'en_US' directories.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers