[wplug] two mice at once

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Mon Jul 21 17:00:02 EDT 2003

Sometime in July Alexandros Papadopoulos assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| I remember reading somewhere that USB mice have some sort of "generic"
| support by XFree 4.x. Anyway, after an installation with no external mice
| connected, the following configuration section is all it takes to have
| both the USB mouse and the built-in trackball operational on a T23:
| http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~apapadop/linux/howto.html#3.3.1

thanks alex. that was just what i was looking for.

                                               | /"\
 john harrold                                  | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
      jmh at member.fsf.org                    |  X  against HTML mail
           the most useful idiot               | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
 whether the mad destruction is brought under the name of totalitarianism or
 the holy name of liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E