[wplug] debian ext3

Jonathan S. Billings billings at negate.org
Sat Jul 19 18:52:34 EDT 2003

A couple questions:

1.) What kind of RAID?  Software/Hardware raid?
2.) IDE or SCSI?
3.) Does it not recognize the disk, or just not see the entirety of
it's size?  Does the BIOS (or RAID controller) see all the disk?  If
it's IDE and greater than 137GB, and your BIOS doesn't recognize the
whole disk, your IDE controller might be out of date.

Debian's installer by default, I'm told, uses 2.2 kernels, ancient in
the linux history.  Try using a 2.4 installer.