[wplug] OpenOffice, StarOffice

Robert Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Thu Jul 17 21:57:52 EDT 2003

I use OpenOffice.org1.0 and Star Office 5.2 at work.

I like the MS-Access like features in Star Office that are lacking in Open
Office.  They are not 100% compatible with MS-Office but do a decent job.

Consider this, if more people used Open/Star Office we would be making
statements like:  MS-Office isn't 100% compatible w/Star Office.

The only way to be sure is to have a few folks use it and see what happens.
See if OO or SO meet their needs.

-Bob