[wplug] Program for javascript graphical mouseover menus?

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 10:46:35 EDT 2003

Ah yes, John Henry.

You can also do the mouseovers with CSS, but it's
tough to get mozilla and IE to see them the same way.
Have a look at vacohort.org in IE, mouse over the
boxes on the left.  It's much cleaner than the
javascript equivalent, but I haven't yet been able to
make it work in mozilla *and* IE at the same time.

(If anyone has a suggested fix I'd appreciate it!)

Bryon

--- Russ Schneider <russpgh at stargate.net> wrote:
> Bryon Gill wrote:
> > FWIW, I've heard that the demo of dreamweaver runs
> ok
> > under wine.  I haven't tried it myself, but if
> that's
> > your thing you might check it out.
>
> I've never actually used it.  My boss does and
> people previous in my
> position have.  I'm the first hand coder.  It's like
> that story about
> the guy trying to beat the steam engine in who could
> pound in the most
> railroad spikes. :)
>
> </blabbing>
>

> --
> Russ Schneider (a.k.a. Sugapablo)
> http://www.sugapablo.com
>
> Latest track:
> http://candidate.zhrodague.net/Sugapablo-B-Run.ogg

=====
=====
What is wrong is that we have invented the technology to eliminate scarcity, but we are deliberately throwing it away
to benefit those who profit from scarcity.
            -John Gilmore
             http://cryptome.org/jg-wwwcp.htm