[wplug] (no subject)

Ed Stewart stewart at mail.bedog1.net
Mon Jul 14 10:07:05 EDT 2003

Ed Stuart wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for some advice here.  I want to segway my carrier over to the
>management of Linux environments and I am thinking of purchasing 2 Compaq
>1850R's (PIII) that have RAID controllers and loading Linux on them to gain
>experience.  Eventually, I'd want to experiment with clustering.  Red Hat's
>website offered Enterprise 9.0 that runs DNS & DNCP costs $350.  This is
>more than I want to spend.  Now, if I purchase a Red Hat Professional Server
>7.0 from Cheap Bytes for $17.  Can I download updates and eventually get my
>Linux installations up to Red Hat Enterprise 9.0?  What is the best path for
>me to take?
>
>Thanx,
>Ed Stuart

Hi, I can not answer your question for sure, but I am using RedHat 9.0
from cheapbytes and RedHat network set me up with a demo account to use
till I subscribe and I have been receiving all updates. I sorta feel
like I am telling this to myself. Later, Ed Stewart

--
This email composed using RedHat Linux 9.0
Linux: Limited only by your imagination and your ability to learn.