[wplug] Personal mail from sendmail or smtp?

Mike Procario lists at procario.org
Sun Jul 6 02:11:22 EDT 2003

This is the situation that I have. My ISP, which is dailup, blocks all traffic
out of their network on port 25 except from their smtp server. It is a SPAM
prevention measure. My hosting service provide smtp but I cannot reach it. I
have no trouble reaching pop at teh hosting service.

I use postfix. I have it configured to handle mail on my local subnet itself
and forward all internet mail to my ISP's smtp server.

Mike