[wplug] introduction...

J Aaron Farr jaaronfarr at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 12:09:51 EDT 2003

--- "mike.h" <mike.h at stemik.com> wrote:
> WPluggers:
>
> My name is Mike, I've been using Linux for some years. I'm planning to
> move to Pittsburgh very soon and I'm looking for a small apartment or
> room near downtown. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Hello.

What exactly are you looking for?  My experience is that the single apartment
market in Pittsburgh is a little rough.  Much easier if you have a roommate.

I have a friend that's moving out of his small house in Lawrenceville (a
section of Pittsburgh near the strip district).  It's nice, 2 bedroom, and
around $500 a month + utilities.  He's looking for someone to take the place
right now I believe.  Email me if you're interested.  I'll also ask my landlord
if he has anything available (which he often does).

jaaron