[wplug] Firewall suggestions

Carl Benedict cbenedic at pittsburghtechs.com
Tue Jul 8 13:05:48 EDT 2003

When I used to run Linux as a firewall, I used Firestarter

http://firestarter.sourceforge.net/

It will generate the script for you based on your selections during the
initial setup, which will include some basic rules.  More rules /
advanced rules can be had by entering them manually or they can be made
from allowing/denying incoming connections.

It's worth a look.  There's my 2 cents :)

Carl