[wplug] MIDI help

Robert Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Mon Jul 7 22:53:35 EDT 2003

Further research shows Rosegarden 4 is more intergrated into KDE than previous
versions. It may work without JACK but it definately needs KDE to recognize
the MIDI devices.

There in lies my problem.  KDE shows no MIDI devices on my system
even while TiMidity++ plays fine.

I'll keep working on it.

-Bob