[wplug] Last Saturday

Bob Schmertz rschmertz at speakeasy.net
Mon Jul 7 17:32:52 EDT 2003

Hi,

Just wanted to say it was nice to finally meet a few of you last
Saturday at lunch at Pittsburgh Deli Co.  Got me out of the house
earlier than I normally am when I'm visiting my parents, and it was a
nice venue.  Too bad it seemed to take me about half an hour to get my
Telerama wireless network account set up.

I remember meeting Beth Lynn, 2 or 3 guys named Mark, and some others;
unfortunately the other names didn't stick.  Since I'm living in
Maryland, it may be a year or more before I meet any of you again, but
it was fun!

--
Cheers,
Bob Schmertz