Oops, "flat panel" Re: [wplug] Flat screen monitor

Patryk Laurent patryk at pakl.net
Fri Jul 4 23:04:53 EDT 2003

Sorry -- I mean LCD (I guess "flat panel" is the term?) -- do you know
about any Sync-on-Green LCDs?  I have seen the NEC 1550v, Viewsonic 150s
and Microtek c593 so far for under $300 at various stores in town but
neither the NEC or Viewsonic are Sync-on-Green.  I'm still trying to check
on the Microtek c593, but I have my doubts.

Thanks for the response, William.

Patryk